2018년 7월 13일 금요일

Between You & Me - Overthinking (Official Music Video)


Lyrics: As I'm looking through these pages, re-reading my old statements.  There's something in every word I write that always takes me back to when I was sixteen.  A kid that's dreaming of a life I still don't have. Is there something more for me than every day stuck on repeat in a job that doesn't make me happy. Have I been pushing pen to paper instead of catching up on sleep? I'm overthinking every word that I write down. Am I outdated? Fresh ink fading like a name etched in the concrete of our neighbourhood, that I can't read anymore. These days I don't feel anything except the emptiness inside of my chest. I keep reasoning with that voice inside of my head that said you're taking too long, get a grip before it's gone. Have I been chasing a lie? I can't decide if my choices are right Have I been wasting my time Am I wasting my time I can't decide but I'll keep an open mind

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기