2018년 7월 7일 토요일

Underoath - Bloodlust.



LYRICS: I’m running around in here Spinnin’ in circles inside my head But I retrace steps to retrace steps I just retrace steps to retrace steps I’ve learned to embrace the fear And nothing I believe will take me past the edge I’m past the edge And you left me no choice My hands are tied and I won’t listen Bloodlust is real I never thought I’d be right here But the bloodlust is real You can’t make me feel alive I will be your animal You can be my cannibal Everything is closing in Surrounded by the darkness and I dive right in I cannot swim but I dive right in Vision is blurred and I start to spin The walls come crashing down and I’m alone again I’m alone again And you left me no choice The urge is real and you can’t help me I wrote a letter that you’ll never read I shed a tear that you’ll never see I’m buried with these words that I never speak I have a darkness that you’ll never see

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기