2018년 7월 7일 토요일

Galantis - Spaceship feat. Uffie (MOTi Remix)


Lyrics: Hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places hey I’m on a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places Hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places hey I found a spaceship hey Yea take me high three two one Hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places hey I’m on a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places take me high get me lost in the night take me high, take me high get me lost yea take me high Hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places spaceship Hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places hey I’m on a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places yea take me high three two one Hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places hey I’m on a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places take me high get me lost in the night take me high, take me high get me lost yea take me high Hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places hey i found a spaceship Hey I found a spaceship you got the kinda love thats taking me new places

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기