2019년 6월 23일 일요일

Ghost Chant - Framework



Artist: Ghost Chant Song: Framework Album: 'Shapes In The Light' (EP 2019) Hometown: Hudson Valley, New York


 Lyrics: You took the medicine you were told to do. You watched the hands of the clock as they danced around the room. You noticed shapes in the light As they twirled and spun with the dust. You watched the world we built slowly fade and rust. And I can’t seem to walk away from your sleeping body as you lay. There’s coffee stains on the end table. It makes you shake, it makes you quake and feel unstable. And I can’t seem to leave this place. There’s too many memories left at stake. Bending the edges of the pages of the stories we built together. The spines are frayed and worn. The paper’s miscolored. And I thought I saw you standing there. In the halls where we hung our love but it ended on the floor. And I thought I saw you standing there And I I saw you there. Your fingertips still smudge the frames Of the times that we had together. And I I saw you there. But I was wrong. And everyday somebody new begins to forget about you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기