2019년 6월 5일 수요일

Violent New Breed - Bury Me (Ft. Howard Jones)



Lyrics V.1) Dead inside, I’ve lost my mind. Trapped inside the ties that bind. Waste away another day, Wish all the fear would fade away. Just fade away-just fade away-just fade away CH.1) So bury me in a memory of yesterday, cause it’s killing me. So bury me in a memory of yesterday, cause it’s killing me. RE-Intro) (Scream) KILLING ME V.2) I lie awake in my mistakes, failure lays with suffering. On the edge I see my fate, another hole I can’t escape. I can’t escape-I can’t escape-I can’t escape CH.2) So bury me in a memory of yesterday, cause it’s killing me. So bury me in a memory of yesterday, cause it’s killing me. BRIDGE) I see the cobwebs building up and my brain can’t take enough and I’d rather feel hate than love, and I’d rather feel hate than love. I see the cobwebs building up and my brain can’t take enough and I’d rather feel hate than love SOLO CH.3) So bury me in a memory of yesterday, cause it’s killing me. Me. So bury me in a memory of yesterday, cause it’s killing me. I’d rather feel hate than love. I’d rather feel hate than love. I’d rather feel hate than love, cause it’s killing me. So bury me in memory of yesterday, cause it’s killing me. OUTRO) Bury me

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기