2019년 6월 6일 목요일

The Dangerous Summer - Starting Over / Slow Down (Visual)




Lyrics I was fighting nothing. You’re so God damn impossible, it hurts. I fall on the purpose and all my worth, I’m at my worst now. I was starting over, I walk through the city and come undone. I count on the seasons to fill me up; They fill me up now. And what if I need what I won’t share? What if I run? Will you meet me out there? Now I’m six years older, I walk past the feelings of giving up. Spent days all alone out in Central Park; it’s like I’m getting closer now, but I’m still hanging over. Still cut from the plight of a former love; I swear that I needed it all. I leave everyday with my faults. Run away, I wanna run away. A feeling that I couldn’t stop; The seasons of fear that I’m gone. Maybe I fucked it all this time. I breathe in the open air; all of my words will run out. All of my nightmares are heavy, I scatter them out on the ground. You can see through my broken stare, lost in the color of sound. Even if I wasn’t ready, the silence is coming now. I feel the weight of it, I feel them all. I see the long road winding down. I feel the pain in it, I feel it all. I see it almost dying now. And I slow down, I am so so down.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기