2020년 4월 16일 목요일

Before Their Eyes - Revival



We're not who you say we are We are everything that you can handle You've done it once when will this end? Broken in pieces, this life's in shambles Damaged from the start your dreams are dead Oh, no (oh, no) You've pushed me to the edge again (again) And now you're barely breathing, barely breathing Oh, no (oh, no) Their truth is torn apart, when will this end You need revival regression [Landon Tewers:] I can't stand the way You take the show 'Cause the questions No repercussions for your actions You don't deserve our trust Second chances are not Something I have lived for I am done with this I am done with you I am done with you! Oh, no (oh, no) You've pushed me to the edge again (again) And now you're barely breathing, barely breathing Oh, no (oh, no) Their truth is torn apart, when will this end You need revival regression Your dreams are dead yeah, They've been damaged from the start (damaged from the start) I'll sing it one more time You've gotta show some heart You're spreading lies You can't disguise them now (disguise them now) We found you out, it's endless You need revival (Oh) Now you're barely breathing (Oh) Let the struggle sink in Oh, no (oh, no) You've pushed me to the edge again (again) And now you're barely breathing, barely breathing Oh, no (oh, no) Their truth is torn apart, when will this end You need revival regression

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기