2020년 4월 24일 금요일

Trophy Eyes - More Like You



Lyrics: Now that we’re done with introductions, You know a little more about me. You’re convinced that I’ve been honest, But I never touched on the dreams of drowning. Addiction and self-loathing, Obsessive compulsive routine of burning, The memories of all my failings so I don’t flinch at my reflections. Everyone’s got something, They wish that they could change. And I spent my life, Trying to be. More like you, Less like me. I never asked to be born, In this skin draped over me. Am I as ugly on the outside, As what’s living underneath? How can you tell me that I’m special, When I’m just another man? Is this everything I’ll know? Is this everything I am? The only thing that I’m afraid of, Is I will live forever. This life’s too long for me, And i can’t take it. Wanna be somebody else, Then I can make it. I'm gonna live forever.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기