2020년 4월 7일 화요일

Second Opinion - "Alone" Cyran Records - Official Music Video



Song Lyrics: "Alone" Can’t get, can’t get it out of my head My mind is torn and I regret Not living life like I’m supposed to So stuck, so stuck inside my shell It turns my life into a living hell Can this bad dream be finally over? And I can’t stop being so upset With all these voices in my head Telling me that I deserve to die And I never wanna feel alone again How does it feel to be loved every now and then Let me know before I say goodbye I’m falling down this endless hole I slowly drown and I’m on my own Please pick me up, I lost control I fall apart and feel so alone Bad luck, bad luck for being me Am I free to go, am I free to leave To be someone who’s not insane Forget, forget my dreams come true Do you envy me, no I envy you Not living every day in pain And I can’t stop being so upset With all these voices in my head Telling me that I deserve to die And I never wanna feel alone again How does it feel to be loved every now and then Let me know before I say goodbye I’m falling down this endless hole I slowly drown and I’m on my own Please pick me up, I lost control I fall apart and feel so alone Is this the end, is this the end? Will I descend, will I descend? Am I supposed to feel alive, alive I’m falling down this endless hole I slowly drown and I’m on my own Please pick me up, I lost control I fall apart and feel so alone Is this the end, is this the end Will I descend, will I descend Is this the end, is this the end Will I descend, will I descend

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기