2020년 3월 19일 목요일

ELYNE - Ithaca



LYRICS Obey the captain Obey the sail Praise who you are Believe in me and be unafraid We’re living this We’re living together Started this journey with just a dream We fight together We believe in something Now counting bucks And we don’t give a fuck Be brave enough Be brave to be yourself Beyond the fears there’s only the truth Let’s get It up Let’s get it up Let’s get it up my friends I won’t stop to believe in you If you believe in me A culture, a lifestyle, a life choice, my way Deep down my blood in my DNA. It’s like an anchor It’s like the root We’re living for this Be brave enough Be brave to be yourself Beyond the fears there’s only the truth Let’s get It up Let’s get it up Let’s get it up my friends I won’t stop to believe in you If you believe in me Stand on your feet Push back all your nightmares We’re a family, I got your back So take your best shot Go! Be brave enough Be brave to be yourself Beyond the fears there’s only the truth Let’s get It up Let’s get it up Let’s get it up my friends I won’t stop to believe in you If you believe in me

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기