2023년 3월 2일 목요일

Living In Fiction - Badly Broken (Official Video)


So badly brokenLost in the moment
For a letter frozen in timeYeah this is what it feels like???????????????????Waiting every single nightI'm losing sleep cause I can't breatheWithout you in my life
So badly brokenLost in the momentI can't see, I just flew too close to the sunSo badly brokenMy heart's been stolenI can't see, I just flew too close to the sunI can't see, I just flew too close to the sun
I keep pretending I'm fine butI'm still reflecting on you and IAs I'm walking on the lineAnd it's fading out of sightI'm in too deepWhy can't you seeI need you in my life
So badly brokenLost in the momentI can't see, I just flew too close to the sunSo badly brokenMy heart's been stolenI can't see, I just flew too close to the sun
It's always dark before the dawnI found relief in loving arms(It's always dark before the dawnI found relief in loving arms)
So badly brokenLost in the momentI can't see, I just flew too close to the sunSo badly brokenMy heart's been stolenI can't see, I just flew too close to the sunI can't see, I just flew too close to the sun

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기