2023년 3월 10일 금요일

Story Of The Year - Knives Out ( Official Audio )


Story Of The Year New Album 'Tear Me To Pieces' Out Now Listen at: https://found.ee/TMTP-1 Lyrics Knives out on the table Show your hand when the game gets fatal Labeled with a skull and crossbones Everybody ends up dead yeah Lights out nobody’s waking up Murder on the wall and it points to us It was me there’s nothing to discuss Should have read the warning signs Come play with me then you’ll see I’m running with scissors so cut me out Playing with matches so burn me down Knives out knives out I’m going through phases Running with scissors so cut me out Playing with matches So burn me to ashes now Knives out till we all fall down So smooth like a criminal In your head there’s a voice it’s subliminal Keep my secrets shut tight like a body on ice You should have read the warning signs Come play with me then you’ll see This violent energy control me I’m running with scissors so cut me out Playing with matches so burn me down Knives out knives out I’m going through phases Running with scissors so cut me out Playing with matches So burn me to ashes now Knives out till we all fall down

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기