2023년 3월 10일 금요일

Story Of The Year - Sorry About Me ( Official Audio )


Story Of The Year New Album 'Tear Me To Pieces' Out Now Listen at: https://found.ee/TMTP-1 Lyrics I think I need help I can’t do this by myself Cause wishing away all my mistakes Is dragging us both through hell It tears me in two I’ll never shine bright like you But when I see stars surrounded by dark I think of me and you In a city broken like me every Nightmare started out a good dream I just need to tell you before I go The weight of the world On my shoulders till I say I’m sorry My heart’s on my shirt But the rest of me is empty inside I want to tell you everything But there’s so much that I can’t say Every time I try I get hurt The weight of the world On my shoulders till I say I’m sorry I’m sorry about me I think I need help Cause lately I’m so unwell From diamonds to dust - that could be us If I could just change myself In a city broken like me every Nightmare started out a good dream I just need to tell you before I go The weight of the world On my shoulders till I say I’m sorry My heart’s on my shirt But the rest of me is empty inside I want to tell you everything But there’s so much that I can’t say Every time I try I get hurt The weight of the world On my shoulders till I say I’m sorry I’m sorry about me

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기