2023년 3월 10일 금요일

Story Of The Year - Can't Save You ( Official Audio )


Story Of The Year New Album 'Tear Me To Pieces' Out Now Listen at: https://found.ee/TMTP-1 #sharptonerecords #storyoftheyear #tearmetopieces Lyrics It’s too late for us - I can’t save you It’s too late for us - I can’t save you Breaking my neck just to know I’m alive Carry the weight till it shatters my spine It’s too late for us - I can’t save you It’s too late for us - I can’t save you In love with war you’ve been dead for so long Breathe in the dust till the oxygen’s gone You can say what you want to Or walk away if you want to I’ll burn it all to the ground Swim till I drown Over and over got blood in my mouth You can say what you want to Or walk away if you want to I’m fucking done You were so broken when I found you I stitched you up and then you cut me out Yeah you cut me out Destroying everything around you Burning bridges till there’s no one and it’s on you now Yeah it’s on you now You can say what you want to Or walk away if you want to I’ll burn it all to the ground Swim till I drown Over and over got blood in my mouth You can say what you want to Or walk away if you want to You can lie through your teeth Make me believe Poison the air till I can’t even breathe You can say what you want to Or walk away if you want to I’m fucking done It’s too late for us - I can’t save you It’s too late for us - I can’t save you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기