2023년 3월 10일 금요일

Story Of The Year - Dead and Gone ( Official Audio )


Story Of The Year New Album 'Tear Me To Pieces' Out Now Listen at: https://found.ee/TMTP-1 #sharptonerecords #storyoftheyear #tearmetopieces Lyrics This is a promise I’m breaking With all the black in your heart I’m not the person you’ve made me I’m sick of falling apart For days while Everything I thought would change just Buries itself in shame with The prettiest parts of you The death of something beautiful It’s too late - to say you’re sorry Those days are dead and gone So bury - the mask you’re wearing And show me your worst tonight Now It breaks my heart to watch you die I’ll bite my tongue to choke the lie It’s too late - to say you’re sorry Those days are dead and gone That little match that you gave me So I could light up the dark It only taught me to hate me And now I’m falling apart again while The bottles my only friend and I’m dreaming about the end with The prettiest parts of you It’s too late - to say you’re sorry Those days are dead and gone So bury - the mask you’re wearing And show me your worst tonight Now it breaks my heart to watch you die I’ll bite my tongue to choke the lie It’s too late - to say you’re sorry Those days are dead and gone Why does it feel so good to let you go This is the death of something beautiful

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기