2023년 3월 10일 금요일

Story Of The Year - Use Me ( Official Audio )


Story Of The Year New Album 'Tear Me To Pieces' Out Now Listen at: https://found.ee/TMTP-1 Lyrics This empty bed feels out of place And I still see your Mascara tears on the pillow case We’ve been here before And I just want to wake up where you are Every time I get close you cut me off I’m a sucker for the way you break my heart If you’re gonna use me Then go ahead and use me And if you’ll never hold me Then I’ll let you control me Sink your teeth in I can’t feel them I’m so numb for you So if you’re gonna use me Just go ahead and use me And even though you leave me bruised I’d put it on my life for you A silent movie with no captions I knew that this would happen Like deja vu And I just want to wake up where you are Every time I get close you cut me off I’m a sucker for the way you break my heart If you’re gonna use me Then go ahead and use me And If you’ll never hold me Then I’ll let you control me Sink your teeth in I can’t feel them I’m so numb for you So if you’re gonna use me Then go ahead and use me I don’t wanna change you I just wanna hate you I’m trying but I can’t slow down I’m sick of all this fake love I don’t wanna wake up now

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기