2024년 8월 10일 토요일

Big Wreck - I Digress


So there's one more wound to cauterizeAnd there's one more fix behind the eyesHere's hopin' it cuts me down to size
Is it imagination or jealousy?My intuition failing me?I'm gonna throw up from so much pride!
As an idiot smilesAnd comments on your eyesHe's never gonna knowWhat we've been throughHe'll never open youAs I digress, I need tendernessAs I digressDon't let 'em in
Just one last thing before you goI don't trust myself when no one's homeUnlock the pearls inside my headIt's all inside my head
Another idiot smilesAnd comments on your eyesWhoever he is, he don't know youAs I digress, I'm in such a messAs I digressHe'll never open youAs I digress, I need tendernessAs I digressYou let 'em in
And then a gentleman smilesAnd comments on your eyesWhoever he is, he don't knowMaybe I'm a little unstable in your eyesThat's valid, but I can't get over youThe only one for you
As I digress, I'm in such a messAs I digressHe'll never open youAs I digress, is there tendernessAs I digressThe only one for youAs I digress, is there tendernessAs I digressDon't let 'em in

-Solo- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기