2024년 9월 15일 일요일

All Time Low: Dark Side Of Your Room


This moment feels like an echoWe've done this dance a thousand timesYou say that I need a refillAnd twist me up 'til we blur the lines
OhGirl you make a fool of my heartOhYou don't know what you do to me
With nights like these, who needs the days?I'll shut my eyes and sleep them awayI'm on the dark side of your roomWith the notches on your bedpostWith friends like you, who needs friends?I shut my mouth and we do it all againI'm on the dark side of your roomWith the notches on your bedpostWith the notches on your
This seems so complicatedAre these your friends, or are they mine?They love having you stir me up, upAnd leave me burning like the LA fight
OhGirl you make a fool of my heartOhYou don't know what you do to meDo to me, do to me
With nights like these, who needs the days?I'll shut my eyes and sleep them awayI'm on the dark side of your roomWith the notches on your bedpostWith friends like you, who needs friends?I shut my mouth and we do it all againI'm on the dark side of your roomWith the notches on your bedpost
With the notches on your bedpostWith the notches on your bedpost
OhGirl you make a fool of my heartOhYou don't know what you do to me in the dark
With nights like these, who needs the days?I'll shut my eyes and sleep them awayI'm on the dark side of your roomWith the notches on your bedpostWith friends like you, who needs friends? (Who needs friends?)I shut my mouth and we do it all againI'm on the dark side of your roomWith the notches on your bedpostWith the notches on your bedpost
(With friends like you, who needs friends?I shut my mouth and we do it all againI'm on the dark side of you roomWith the notches on your bedpost)

With the notches on your bedpost 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기