2024년 9월 17일 화요일

British India - Friends


But right nowTheres cameras at the backBetween the clubs and the cabAnd youve looked better manThe night drownedAnd I just couldnt keep upI heard youre laughing and stoppedThen turned round roundThe best thing, yeah that could happen today isI wont be in the place that I was yesterdayThe phone ring, this time its worse than I thoughtShe thought my feelings were hurt but I couldnt have cared lessI got friends and they talking to me on a mobile phoneI got friends and theyre waiting for me I am not aloneAnd how long must I wait til you come back againWe should not be apart one second moreSo just wait, on second thoughts its ok why did you leave anywayCant remember todaySo come back I got a feeling bout thisTogether well put a brick through this social windshieldI got friends and they talking to me on a mobile phoneI got friends and theyre waiting for me I am not aloneAnd how long must I wait til you come back againWe should not be apart one second moreIve got friendsIve got friendsIve got friends of my ownIve got friendsIve got friends

Ive got friends of my own 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기