2024년 9월 17일 화요일

The Glorious Sons - Godless, Graceless and Young


Take a walk down main streetTell me it ain't the most charming thing that you've ever seenThat cold breeze blowin' off the lake in June
Don't go missing the summerLet them balcony girls put you underThe spell of the streets, and the city beneathThe sweating heavy moon
I don't have to tell you that you're gonna miss it when it's goneIt feels so damn good to be Godless, graceless, and young
You want some of what I've gotWe can get moreI can make you feel better than beforeI can make it feel good to be unsure
Don't you feel caught, don't you wonder what it's for?It's good that it leaves you wanting moreIt's good that it feels like love and war
I don't have to tell you that you're gonna miss it when it's goneIt feels so damn good to be Godless, graceless, and youngThe streets are catchin' fire, and the city's just singin' alongIt feels so damn good to be Godless, graceless, and young
Woo, woo, woo, wooTake a walk down my streetAin't it the dirtiest pretty thing that you've ever seen'Round these parts, no-one wakes up from their dreams
And I don't have to tell you that you're gonna miss it when it's goneIt feels so damn good to be Godless, graceless, and youngThe streets are catching fire and the city's just singin' alongIt feels so damn good to be Godless, graceless, and young
Woo (c'mon down please)Woo (come get yours too)WooWoo (you got one for me, I've got one for you)Woo (I said c'mon down baby)Woo (c'mon get yours too)Woo (hey)

Woo (damn, don't) 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기