2024년 9월 18일 수요일

The Narrator - Rails (Official Video)


Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7d1ZG... Facebook:   / thenarratorhc   Instagram:   / thenarratorhc   CREDITS Audio Production: Christof Kempe - Embark Audio (http://www.embarkaudio.com) Video: Nico Schiesewitz LYRICS Lying awake in bed with this spot on my chest And it grows bigger and bigger The whole night with this sorrow in me I can‘t breathe, I can’t breathe I can’t breathe Deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper Goes the hole inside of me Over and over, over and over again I feel pain Bottle after bottle, but this pain won‘t end Walking paralyzed, reason‘s out of sight There‘s a hole in my chest and it rings me to death But I still try to find my way back home Counting hours Counting days Will this be my last night Will this be the last time Where the whole world is crashing down on me? Will this be my last try Will this be the last time Where I‘ll try to get my faith back in me? You can‘t help me here I have to do this on my own But please just dry my tears Don‘t let me feel alone So I close my eyes A thousand times I’ve watched myself Losing my mind I’ve tried to feel again But have you ever seen a flower Try to bloom in acid rain? There‘s a pressure in my head But I hope one day I‘ll get out of this hell And with every gulp I take My problems fade And with every fucking glass The pain will pass Will this be my last night Will this be the last time Where the whole world is crashing down on me? Will this be my last try Will this be the last time Where I‘ll try to get my faith back in me? You can‘t help me here I have to do this on my own But please just dry my tears Don‘t let me feel alone Lying awake in bed with this spot on my chest And it grows bigger and bigger The whole night with this sorrow in me I can‘t breathe, I can’t breathe I can’t breathe

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기