2024년 9월 20일 금요일

Primer 55 - Growing


Crossing the line again, it's all fundamental.Feeling like there?s got to be a way to control.But some people keep to themselves.And with a little luck it goes away with in time.Pushing everybody out the way / so get the fuck awaypushing everybody out the way / insideof me there's a place I keep it's so sentimental,I create to watch you all from inside.Take a deep breath because it's time, I gotta let it out.Let you know, way too much inside.Impurities the shape and mold you.You better run, you better open your eyes.Listen to what the fuck I?ve gotta say. / What the fuck you say?Listen to what the fuck I gotta say / one time.Self-control I don't wanna indulge you,so I guess I?ll keep taking my time.
this is the life I lead, you?re so sentimentalhold my tongue, I gotta keep it insidebut you gotta be so damn sentimentaltoo sensitive, I gotta keep it inside.
Always ending up at the place that I started.Running around in circles, fake sense of controlI know that better days are coming,open the treasures their hidden insidecounting all the lies along the way. Count1 2 3count another lie, look it up it's mine.This monsters almost grown, this angers not my own
this is the life I lead, you?re so sentimentalhold my tongue, I gotta keep it insidebut you gotta be so damn sentimentaltoo sensitive, I gotta keep it inside.
so take away my sunmy only means of shelterI?ll try again,well I?ll try harderchew it up and swallowpush it down inside

growing 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기