2026년 10월 4일 일요일

Buried In Verona - Unbroken


iTunes: http://smarturl.it/buriedinverona Break what needs to be broken Save what needs to be saved I’ll bleed for this if that is what it takes ‘Cause this is war This is war I’m crawling through the dead The ghosts that call my name With a shadow in my heart, And I’m swallowing the pain I’m falling down again I’m broken on the inside The pieces never mend I’m dying to forget Try, you know we got to survive Is this as bad as the last time? I need to find the strength again I’ll bleed for this if that is what it takes ‘Cause this is war This is war I’m crawling through the dead The ghosts that call my name With a shadow in my heart, And I’m swallowing the pain I’m falling down again I’m broken on the inside The pieces never mend I’m dying to forget We can’t run any longer We can’t step to the side We need to face these feelings We need to fight for life This is war



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기