2026년 10월 4일 일요일

Kage Archer - Static In My Head


Static In My Head out now via ‪@ArteryFoundation‬ Listen at: https://stem.ffm.to/kagearcherstatici... Produce / co written by Hiram Hernandez and Emily Charouhas Mixed by Hiram Hernandez Mastered by Mike Kalajian Lyrics: I’m drifting through the static in my head Signals lost like words I never said The colors blur the lines collapse Time cuts through these mental gaps Tried to scream but sound won’t form My thoughts decay before they’re born No mind No soul No sense of self control No where to go No way to call home Lacking feeling, lacking sense Between the noise and silence No mind No soul No where to go So when do we heal? When will we feel something real? When is the answer revealed? How long do we have to wait until we find ourselves again? Parasites crawling through the cracks of my fractured mind Whispers in a voice that was once mine I can hear it I can hear it calling back I can see it I can see the look it has I’m being followed Followed by a faceless shadow So when do we heal? When will we feel something real? When is the answer revealed? How long do we have to wait until we find ourselves again? Lacking feeling, lacking sense Between the noise and silence No mind No soul Nowhere to go There’s nowhere left to go So when do we heal? When will we feel something real? When is the answer revealed? How long do we have to wait until we find ourselves again? Find ourselves again



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기