2026년 10월 4일 일요일

Unseen Faith - First Hate (Official Music Video)


Socials Instagram: / unseenfaithband Facebook: / unseenfaith TikTok: / unseenfaithband Spotify: https://ffm.to/fractured-will-ep Website: https://unseenfaith.dk/ LYRICS Desolate Running through my veins Drowning, I am my own worst enemy (enemy) Isolate From all that I’ve known and what I had The dawn of my first hate. First hate First hate The dawn of my first hate. First hate First hate The dawn of my first hate. Terrible pause, I'm trapped in a terrible pause, Shadows collide, I become the fear I try to fight. Give me death, disruption Break me, force a reaction. Terrible pause, I'm in a terrible pause, Shadows collide, become the fear I try to fight. Give me death, disruption Break me, force a reaction. Bring me forth the bearable, release me from hysterical, Drown me as the martyr that I never was Choke the sound of anything I don’t believe brings clarity. Drag me through the mud as the villain and the beast Rust me in peace Will you will you Rust me in peace Will you will you Make me whole Chorus Desolate Running through my veins Drowning, I am my own worst enemy (enemy) Isolate From all that I’ve known and what I had The dawn of my first hate. First hate First hate The dawn of my first hate. First hate First hate The dawn of my first hate. Bridge The dawn of my first hate. The dawn of my first hate. Callout Make the end of me Outro Bring me forth the bearable release me from hysterical, Drown me as the martyr that I never was



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기