Listen on spotify:https://open.spotify.com/album/0y0LLs...
Listen on Apple Music:
/ radiator-single
Get tickets to see the Family Rain live. https://www.seetickets.com/tour/the-f...
/ thefamilyrain
/ thefamilyrain
/ thefamilyrain
/ radiator-single
Get tickets to see the Family Rain live. https://www.seetickets.com/tour/the-f...
/ thefamilyrain
/ thefamilyrain
/ thefamilyrain Be my avalanche
Hold tight but I ain't got a chance
Lose face, find love
I can see all miles above
She's uptight, never pleased
Can't see no wood for the trees
Lose grip, let her fall
'Cause I'm about to feel it all
Hold tight but I ain't got a chance
Lose face, find love
I can see all miles above
She's uptight, never pleased
Can't see no wood for the trees
Lose grip, let her fall
'Cause I'm about to feel it all
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Be my lifeboat
I'm in deep, come keep me afloat
Washed out by the rain
I capsize but you're there again
Be my parachute
And catch me when I'm falling for you
Tied up, coming down
I never wanna hit the ground
I'm in deep, come keep me afloat
Washed out by the rain
I capsize but you're there again
Be my parachute
And catch me when I'm falling for you
Tied up, coming down
I never wanna hit the ground
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
Fall over me tonight and be my avalanche
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기