2026년 10월 1일 목요일

Silent Theory - In My Bones [Official Music Video]


Tickets/Merch: http://www.silenttheory.com/ Lyrics: My Mistake I don’t know you now Rearranging things around Slip away While I drown you out It’s a game Til you hit the ground Call it tragic But it’s true I need you And you need me too, yeah I’ll imagine Something new But I need you I can feel it in my bones As the tide will take me home I’m never alone (I’m never alone!) (Never alone!) What a shame You don’t see me now Imitating the things I’ve found Slip away Find a new way out It’s a shame That you hit the ground Call it tragic But it’s true I need you And you need me too, yeah I’ll imagine Something new But I need you I can feel it in my bones As the tide will take me home I’m never alone I’m never alone Whoa! Somebody answer me I’ve said it enough I can feel it in my bones As the tide will take me home I’m never alone I’m never alone Somebody answer me Follow Silent Theory: ▶ Website: http://www.silenttheory.com/ ▶ Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3REhDod ▶ Facebook: / silenttheorymusic ▶ Twitter: / silenttheory1 ▶ Instagram: / silenttheorymusic



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기