Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about that things we could beBut, baby, I've been, I've been praying hardSaid, no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting stars, yeah, we'll be counting starsI see this life like a swinging vineSwing my heart across the lineAnd my face is flashing signsSeek it out and you shall findOld, but I'm not that oldYoung, but I'm not that boldI don't think the world is soldI'm just doing what we're toldI feel something so rightDoing the wrong thingI feel something so wrongDoing the right thingI couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lieEverything that kills me makes me feel aliveLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about that things we could beBut, baby, I've been, I've been praying hardSaid, no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about that things we could beBut, baby, I've been, I've been praying hardSaid, no more counting dollarsWe'll be, we'll be counting starsI feel the love and I feel it burnDown this river, every turnHope is a four-letter wordMake that money, watch it burnOld, but I'm not that oldYoung, but I'm not that boldI don't think the world is soldI'm just doing what we're toldI feel something so wrongDoing the right thingI couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lieEverything that drowns me makes me wanna flyLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about that things we could beBut, baby, I've been, I've been praying hardSaid, no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about that things we could beBut, baby, I've been, I've been praying hardSaid, no more counting dollarsWe'll be, we'll be counting starsTake that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons are learntTake that moneyWatch it burnSing in the riverThe lessons are learntTake that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons are learntTake that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons are learntEverything that kills me makes feel aliveLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about that things we could beBut, baby, I've been, I've been praying hardSaid, no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsLately, I've been, I've been losing sleepDreaming about that things we could beBut, baby, I've been, I've been praying hardSaid, no more counting dollarsWe'll be, we'll be, counting starsTake that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons are learntTake that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons are learntTake that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons are learntTake that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons are learnt
Pop Goes Hardcore
℗ 2021 Ghost Killer Entertainment
Released on: 2021-06-11
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기