2018년 9월 24일 월요일

ALESTI - Silver Lining (feat. Rob Endling)



Lyrics: Every cloud has a silver lining (Every cloud has a silver lining) (Every cloud has a silver lining) I feel as if I've been here before Knocking helplessly at this same old door I can't do this any more 'Cause every move I make Puts me one step back With every breath that I take I feel my eyesight fade to black How can I win this war (How can I win this war) I've found my remedy at last And now my guiding star is shining As my present becomes my past I realise that every cloud has a silver lining (That every cloud has a silver lining) I feel as if I've been far from home I've been to places I didn't even know I was sinking and as good as gone But I have covered the costs Of making it back I have found what was lost And turned to light what was turning black A nighttime turned to dawn I've found my remedy at last And now my guiding star is shining As my present becomes my past I realise (that every cloud has a silver lining) I've found my remedy at last And finally my stars are aligning As my present becomes my past I realise that every cloud has a silver lining (That every cloud has a silver lining) (That every cloud has a silver lining) A silver lining

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기