2018년 9월 6일 목요일

Saviour - Never Sleep (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: Cause you were that whisper in my head The light beside my bed The night I wished I was dead And I will never fall asleep (And I will never fall asleep) So tell me How did you forget me? Like déjà-vu Speak untrue I fucking hate the way you think you’re unbreakable Cause you were that whisper in my head The light beside my bed The night I wished I was dead And I will never fall asleep (And I will never fall asleep) Until the spark leaves my eyes Cause you were that whisper in my head The light beside my bed The night I wished I was dead And I will never fall asleep (And I will never fall asleep) (Darling, haunt me, remind me of you) Pass me through your hearts turnstile Make it worthwhile Remind me of the days we spent just wasting days Oh god, I think its been awhile Now I’m another lost kid Looking for my exit Find my affidavit Underneath my eye lids Fuck Oh god, I think its been awhile So tell me How did you forget me? Like déjà-vu Speak untrue I fucking hate the way you think you’re invincible Cause you were that whisper in my head The light beside my bed The night I wished I was dead And I will never fall asleep And I will never fall asleep Until the spark leaves my eyes It keeps burning and burning Burn on Until I fade out You haunt me forever Again I still feel you in my dreams It's true How am I supposed to breathe without you I won’t sleep It's true How am I supposed to breathe without you (On my own) I hate the way you talk I hate the way you sleep right beside me Even when you're not beside me Even when I’m on my own Even when I’m cold at home Even when you fucked me over You fucked me over Even when you fucked me over Cause you were that whisper in my head The light beside my bed The night I wished I was dead And I will never fall asleep (And I will never fall asleep)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기