2018년 9월 5일 수요일

Thousand Below - Vein (Official Music Video)



The substances are killing us and we’re blind To the failed state of mind, taking over, weakened Suicidal medication in our blood I’m a victim and it’s killing us Couldn’t even listen I don’t know how to say it to you, when I can’t even help myself I battled my own use, know it’s the cold truth I don’t want us to end up on the shelf Needle to your vein, killing like a pill to your brain. Needle to your vein Promise you’ll walk the path, do you still care Promise you’ll walk the path, who am I now? I don’t know how to say it to you, when I can’t even help myself I battled my own use, know it’s the cold truth I don’t want us to end up on the shelf I lost my friend, myself, and my lover. I lost my friend, myself, and my lover. I lost my friend, myself, and my brother. I lost my friend, myself, and my lover. I lost my friend, myself, and my brother to the poison I don’t know how to say this to you, when I can’t even help myself. I battled my own use, know it’s the cold truth I don’t want us to end up on the shelf

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기