2018년 9월 14일 금요일

State Champs "Slow Burn" Official Music Video


Slow Burn Lyrics I forgot how you tasted  Just another night wasted  Spilling yourself all over me like you don't care, don't care - anyway  Wrote it right off the page  Guess I'm safe for another day  Telling myself I can block out the distance  Like I don't care, don't care - cue reality  --- I hope it all comes back again  I wanna get stuck in your head like  Everlong playing on the late night radio  Cuz you lit a match with your nails on my back, and something tells me I'll never learn  Just another slow burn  --- Now you got my attention Did I forgot to mention I'll be gone by tomorrow on a plane to Chicago I say it's not fair, not fair, anyway  (But you don't care either way)  --- I hope it all comes back again  I wanna get stuck in your head like  Everlong playing on the late night radio  Cuz you lit a match with your nails on my back, and something tells me I'll never learn  Just another slow burn --- We set a fire at both ends with our best lines and best intentions  Let go of what we know and make tonight our reinvention  --- I hope it all comes back again  I wanna get stuck in your head like  Everlong playing on the late night radio  Cuz you lit a match with your nails on my back, and something tells me I'll never learn  Cuz you lit a match with your nails on my back, and something tells me I'll never learn Just another slow burn

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기