2019년 12월 1일 일요일

AWOLNATION - California Halo Blue (Official Music Video)



AWOLNATION - California Halo Blue (Lyrics): Don't wanna talk about it, so I think I'll sing it with you I thought I had until the morning, and I'd know what to do And she said I packed the car, and grabbed the dogs, and packed up plenty of food Don't worry And grabbed your journals, grabbed your soul, and packed your favorite shoes CALIFORNIA HALO BLUE CALIFORNIA HANG ON THROUGH CALIFORNIA HALO BLUE CALIFORNIA HANG ON THROUGH I couldn't walk, I couldn't talk, you know I couldn't sit down All I could do was wait around and pray for my home town Remember Ninth of November, don't forget about the trees and the birds, And their families Humanity, now I can see the devil’s hold on this world CALIFORNIA HALO BLUE CALIFORNIA HANG ON THROUGH CALIFORNIA HALO BLUE CALIFORNIA HANG ON THROUGH Remember, remember the ninth of November Remember, remember the ninth of November Remember, remember the ninth of November CALIFORNIA HALO BLUE CALIFORNIA HANG ON THROUGH CALIFORNIA HALO BLUE CALIFORNIA HANG ON THROUGH Oh HALO BLUE Yeah HANG ON THROUGH Oh HALO BLUE Yeah HANG ON THROUGH

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기