2019년 12월 21일 토요일

dangerkids - fractions



what should i do when the odds get stacked up? stand down or get backed up hold back or let loose not responsible if you act up fall down, get back up fighting for survival if you're gone for my struggle then you'll be gone for my arrival if you're going to take sides take care not to cross mine and you can say you knew me in my old life cause i will never be outdone and you can never change the outcome i watch it burn and get lost in the ashes lose it all as we drift into fractions i'm a shadow, you're a light when the sun sets if you can't meet me in the darkness then don't the world starts to shake it's unraveling i've been waiting you've been taking everything i'd rather be dead dead to the world than something i'm not i'm all i've got come alive when the light hits if you can't meet me in the darkness then don't

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기