2019년 12월 19일 목요일

The Beths - "Whatever" (official music video)



LYRICS blind you're blind full of breaths and sobs and shakes and shakes saying you will do whatever it takes whatever yeah whatever call declined say you're round the corner fine okay you think i will buy whatever you say whatever yeah whatever but now you're getting me started you're pulling the yarn and you're pulling it harder and i think i'm gonna you're getting me started you're pulling the yarn and you're breaking my heart you're making me want to crash the car we'll hit the water brush the rock and wait for the maker and if he doesn't show heaven knows heaven knows i will make you feel so blue you arrive towing silence on a lively eve eyes are crying for another reprieve another yeah whatever we're blood and water but my back is blown you're shoulders slumped are saying you should have known i'd let you down again whatever yeah whatever but now you're getting me started you're pulling the yarn and you're pulling it harder and i think i'm gonna you're getting me started you're pulling the yarn and you're breaking my heart you're making me want to crash the car we'll hit the water brush the rock and wait for the maker and if he doesn't show heaven knows heaven knows i will make you feel so baby you're breaking my heart baby you're breaking my heart why do you make it so hard you're breaking my heart

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기