2019년 12월 21일 토요일

In Our Wake - Never Letting Go (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: When your road is at its end And there’s nowhere left to go When you’ve lost your sense of purpose And You’ve lost your self-control When everything is nothing And the future isn’t clear You don’t have to worry No you don’t have to fear There is a light at the end of the tunnel Shining through (shining through) I’m always gonna be right here You’re always gonna be the one for me And every time you shed those tears I will be there with a shoulder To cry on, to lay on I’m never letting go Letting go When the negative consumes you And anxiety kicks in Worry creeps deep down inside you And your walls are closing in You feel like you’re alone and you’re your only friend But I’ll be there beside you to pick you up again There is a light at the end of the tunnel Shining through I’m always gonna be right here You’re always gonna be the one for me And every time you shed those tears I will be there with a shoulder To cry on, to lay on I’m never letting go Letting go Letting Go I’m always gonna be right here You’re always gonna be the one for me And every time you shed those tears I will be there with a shoulder To cry on, to lay on I’m never letting go Letting go

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기