2020년 4월 2일 목요일

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Brace Yourself (Official Lyric Video)



== Brace Yourself Lyrics == By Ronnie Winter-Defoe Take care upon opening this product may contain pieces materials harmful to health can not be cured by your riches or wealth Take caution when breathing in we are surrounded by chemicals polluting all that we love take my advice handle with gloves Break the glass incase of emergency open your arms to me open your heart to... Brace yourselves incase of emergency open your heart to me open your heart to... You hear me but are you listening? You feel me but do you really believe? That I’ve ran miles in your shoes...it’s up to you Break the glass incase of emergency open your arms to me open your heart to… Brace yourselves incase of emergency open your heart to me open your heart to... Brace yourself incase of emergency open your eyes to me open your heart to... Break the glass in case of emergency open your eyes to me, open your heart to… Brace yourselves incase of emergency open your heart to me open your heart to..

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기