2023년 5월 29일 월요일

Before Braille - After Arguments


Death threats and guarded bordersBedpans and doctors ordersMove on and leave the weak behind
Back stabs and painted on smilesIt's easier to die admiredFrom here there is no turning back
Fall out of focusArguments end where you leave themWhat's it take to be satisfiedYou battle your progressArguments fend for themselvesAnd no one else
I've been shot down too many timesI guess I blame myselfFor targets I can't defendPunishment will never fit the crime
Well should I go ahead with thisIf I could go ahead at allI'd be more confidentIf you'd admit you're wrong
Do I need to chalk your linesVictims precede the crimeYou're blaming yourself next timeWe'll take turns to cover the tracks that we leave behindYou use me to waste your timeYour grudges carry themselves just fineRegrets, I take yours if you'll take mineA fair trade for lightning bolts, landmines and genocide
Unplug the phoneI need it quietAll you have leftIs all you've held on toDon't care anymoreNo reason to fightI'll scream with my last breath"I'm all, I'm allI'm alright"I'm alrightI'm alrightI'm alright
"We're all here waiting, where should we go?"
White boy start your own KKKYou look like you're good for nothing anywayJust like your parents before youAnd just like your faceless neighborhoodI know that I'm the oneI feel just like Chaka KhanIf it's not for me, it can't be right for anyoneI blame the cynics and the sunGoodnightGoodnightGoodnightGoodnightGoodnight

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기