2023년 5월 5일 금요일

Kill Lincoln - Who Am I This Time?


I read my name off a list, but I don't know what it meansNow it's scrawled on the crawl under the TV screenAnd now they use me as bait to debate what it means to die for nothingAnother quota gets met and people start to forgetWhat it was that was done that made them so upsetAnd then the cycle continues again and againAnd again and again
Is this real, is it only a dream?Can anybody talk sense to me?I see you coming apart at the seamsBut it seems that you don't know what that meansWe were lost and we'll never be foundCommon ground ain't as good as it soundsWrong or right isn't so black and white in my mindSo who am I this time?
Why do we act surprisedIt's right in front of our eyesWe fall in love with a lieWe're fuckin' hypnotizedAnd every time that we're told it'll change and we buy itSinker, hook and lineI can't look at more namesIf you keep playing these gamesAnother dead and nothing saidYou make me go insaneSo I'll stop wasting my breathOn the death of the future, rest in vain
Is this real, is it only a dream?Can anybody talk sense to me?I see you coming apart at the seamsBut it seems that you don't know what that meansWe were lost and we'll never be foundCommon ground ain't as good as it soundsWrong or right isn't so black and white in my mindSo tell me who am I?
Is this real, is it only a dream?Can anybody talk sense to me?I see you coming apart at the seamsBut it seems you don't know what that meansWe were lost and we'll never be foundCommon ground ain't as good as it soundsWrong or right isn't so black and white in my mindWho am I?Who am I?Who am I?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기