2023년 5월 3일 수요일

Jaron Cox - Twisted Carousel


Going In Circles, Where Do I Turn?I'm So Tired Of Doing The Same Old ThingsStart To Loose Feeling, My Heart's Grown NumbSame Old Cycle Just A Different DayI've Been Living Life For MyselfI'm So Tired Of The Same MistakesJaded RotationThere's Got To Be More To This Life I've Chosen For Myself
Life Is A Twisted CarouselUp And Down, And Around And AroundCyclical Madness, I Just Can't TellIf I'll Ever Get Off Of ThisTwisted Carousel
When Will It End?I Want To Get Off,To Put My Feet On Solid Ground AgainThis Ride Only Goes Around In CirclesNow I Want To Go A Different WayI Have To Make A Conscious EffortTo Take My First Step Towards The Narrow GateI Just Keeps Spinning Out Of ControlLord Take My Hand, Help Me To Find Stability
Life Is A Twisted CarouselUp And Down, And Around And AroundCyclical Madness, I Just Can't TellIf I'll Ever Get Off Of ThisTwisted Carousel
Help Me Take Control Of My LifeHelp Me Get Off Of This Maniacal RideHelp Me Take Control Of My LifeHelp Me Get Off Of This Maniacal Ride
Life Is A Twisted CarouselUp And Down And Around...(Ha! Ha! Ha!)Life Is A Twisted CarouselUp And Down, And Around And AroundCyclical Madness, I Just Can't TellIf I'll Ever Get Off Of ThisTwisted CarouselLife Is A Twisted CarouselUp And Down And Around And AroundCyclical Madness, I Just Can't TellIf I'll Ever Get Off Of ThisTwisted Carousel!Twisted Carousel! (Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!)Twisted Carousel! (Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!)(Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na...)Twisted Carousel!(Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na...)(Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기