2023년 5월 25일 목요일

Deftones - Bloody Cape (Official Video) [HD Remaster]


In waves, the ships have all sailed to the seaWell, do you wanna wait, or leave with me tonight?Cross your heart and pray the ocean will take us all the way in
First we are ever to fall off of the EarthWe must be the first ones in the world to fall off of the Earth
We could be, soon as our needs are fedYou'll give in to me and the whole heartacheMakes me feel alive, same typical offeringAnd you always knew we make it all the way in
First we are ever to fall off of the EarthWe must be the first ones in the world to fall off of the Earth
It could be soon asThe carnival's emptyI need you to take me home
God, help me, God, help me, God, help me, God!God, help me, God, help me, God, help me, God!God, help me, God, help me, God, help me, God!God, God, God, help me, God!God, help me, God, help me, God, help me, God!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기