2023년 12월 30일 토요일

Alvvays - Pressed


Benevolent collegiate rolled his eyes and walked awayAnd if you could believe itHis stride is lengthened by his sense of wonderOh well, I lost that shine, didn't I?
Not long ago, you held me on the banks of rolling islesNot long ago, you read to me pedantic poetry and I would smile
And if I could retrace itI'd match the steps we tookTo merely recreate it, lie to myselfEveryone else, don't forget
Not long ago, you held me on the banks of rolling islesNot long ago, our middlebrow status quo rituals sufficedIn a whirlwind spinnin' 'roundIn a whirlwind spinnin' 'round
I waver in the nightToss, turn eleven timesAnd I won't apologizeFor something I'm not sorry for (I won't apologize)Mind racing overtimeTurns out all my friends were rightAnd I won't apologizeFor something I'm not sorry for (I won't apologize)This cocktail is over pricedI'll do my best to keep things light (I won't apologize)But I won't apologizeFor something I'm not sorry for (I won't apologize)Lay barren, eulogizeHoly water, lemon rind (I won't apologize)And I won't apologize

For something I'm not sorry for 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기