2023년 12월 16일 토요일

From Ashes To New - Panic


From the outside looking inYeah, you see a smile on my face, but it's so different from what it isThis cruel and unusual punishmentI try to stop the thoughts, but end up doing it all again
It's a dark cloud over my headIt changes how I see life 'til I forget how to live'Til I forget what I am, is it the devil within?Or is it panic that I'm living just to see how it ends?
Why is there nothing but this feeling inside?Got me acting like I'm outta my mindCan't breathe, can't sleep, I'm fineI tell myself I'm fine
But I'm gone, I'm caught in a panicI'm lost and I'm damaged, can't find my wayAll I want is someone to save me'Cause I am fading and I can't escape
Every night, I've been losing sleepGetting chased by the feeling that's taking over meI'm in a panic, and I'm lost inside the staticGetting buried alive with the skeletons in the attic
Can I let it go or let it take me to the grave? YeahI'd give it all just to make it go away, yeahI burn a hole in my soul when I prayI got one inside the chamber, and it's calling out my name
Why is there nothing but this feeling inside?Got me acting like I'm outta my mindCan't breathe, can't sleep, I'm fine
But I'm gone, I'm caught in a panicI'm lost and I'm damaged, can't find my wayAll I want is someone to save me'Cause I am fading and I can't escape this life
Feel like I'm losing my mind, uh, uhFeel like I'm losing my mind, uh, uhAnd I pretend that I'm fine, uh, uhBut I'm losing my mind
I'm losing my fucking mindI pretend that I'm fine insideBut I'm losing my fucking mindI pretend that I'm fine, but I'm buried aliveAnd I'm losing my fucking mind (I tell myself I'm fine)
But I'm gone, I'm caught in a panicI'm lost and I'm damaged, can't find my wayAll I want is someone to save me'Cause I am fading and I can't escape
I'm gone, I'm caught in a panicI'm lost and I'm damaged, can't find my way

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기