2023년 12월 21일 목요일

Fall Out Boy - Grenade Jumper


My heart ticks in beat with these kids that I grew up withLiving like life's going out of styleAnd you came to watch us play like a "Big shot talent"But at the end of the day you knowWhere we come fromAnd where we call home
Hey, Chris, you were our only friendAnd I know this is belated, we love you back
They'll say it's not worth itWe'll leave this town in ruinsLiving like life's going out of styleAnd you came to watch us play like a "Big shot talent"But at the end of the day you know whoa ohThose busted lips we take back home
Hey, Chris, you were our only friendAnd I know this is belated, but we love you backSo, hey, Chris, you were our only friendAnd I know this is belated, but we love you back
I know you would be there either waySo glad it seems like these times will never fadeI know you would be there either way (So I'll tell everyone how much this means to me)So glad it seems like these times will never fade (So I'll tell everyone I see)
Hey, Chris, you were our only friendAnd I know this is belated, we love you backHey, Chris, you were our only friendAnd I know this is belated, but we love you back
I know you would be there either waySo glad it seems like these times will never fadeHey, Chris, you were our only friend (I know you would be there either way)

And I know this is belated, but we love you back (so glad it seems like these times will never fade) 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기