2023년 12월 28일 목요일

Bohnes - Moshpit

Give me room, let me breatheI'm sick and tired living in the VIPFool me once so easilyFool me twice, and I know that's all I need
Singing we're so wastedLost my patienceWe're so faded
It's been a long time since I gave a shitSo I'ma flip the table, turn the club into a moshpitTurn the club into a moshpitI'ma flip the table, turn the club into a moshpit
Give me room, give me spaceI'm sick and tired of everybody in this placeLove me with a bad tasteNow it's alcoholic rock 'n' roll my saving grace
All these empty facesAre so basicI can't take it
It's been a long time since I gave a shitSo I'ma flip the table, turn the club into a moshpitTurn the club into a moshpitI'ma flip the table, turn the club into a moshpit
I'ma flip the table, turn the club into a moshpit
We're so wastedLost my patienceWe're so faded
It's been a long time since I gave a shitSo I'ma flip the table, turn the club into a moshpitI'll turn the club into a moshpitSo I'ma flip the table, turn the club into a moshpit
Into a moshpitSo I'ma flip the table, turn the club into a moshpit
한국어로 번역

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기