2024년 6월 10일 월요일

Lacuna Coil - In The End I Feel Alive


Silence in the roomBut I still hear your voiceI've been awake all nightMy heart is aching for you
Blinded by the lightI cannot see the answersHere with open armsMy heart is waiting for you
How much this is gonna hurt?You promise you'll never tell a lieDon't tell me it's overEven in the end I feel alive
I did trust your words
But I don't trust your actionsWalk on broken glassThe chemical reactionThe chemical reaction
How much is this gonna hurt?You promise you'll never tell a lieDon't tell me it's overEven in the end I feel alive
Burn baby, burn babyI will shut the door and hide the keyBurn baby, burn babyBurn baby, burn baby
Give you a taste of your own medicineBurn baby, burn babyTime to break freeHow much is this gonna hurt?
You promise you'll never tell a lieDon't tell me it's overEven in the end I feel alive

I'm alive, I'm alive 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기