2024년 8월 14일 수요일

BILK - Give Up


Just another day in the life of a loserJust another long walk to a dingy old boozerJust another boring chat in another smoking areaAnother reason why growing up is getting scarierCos the pressure makes me feel so annoyedTrying not to flop my college course and then get employedAm I just another failure of the British working classI would do something productive but I really can't be arsed
Don't wanna fall awayInto the everydayInto the nothingI wanna be somethingI can't give upI can't give upI can't give upI can't give up
Sometimes I question things like what's the point in living forFeel like my mates don't even bother anymoreI'm sure that if I try I can make itThis risk I've gotta take itOtherwise i'll just end up sadI remember back in secondary days were madWhilst the other kids had P.E I would go for a fagI would sleep on my bag never pen to the padThe teachers never taught me anything from the lessons I had
Don't wanna fall awayInto the everydayInto the nothingI wanna be somethingI can't give upI can't give upI can't give upI can't give up
Don't wanna fall awayInto the everydayInto the nothingI wanna be somethingI can't give upDon't wanna fall awayInto the everydayInto the nothingI wanna be somethingI can't give upI can't give upI can't give upI can't give upI can't give up

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기