2024년 8월 10일 토요일

Well Played - Fake Friends (Featuring Sammy Clifford) of WSTR


Listen on your favorite music service here: https://orcd.co/wpwsff Lyrics: Here we go again with the fake friends Loose lips at the end of the parliament I know you talk your shit just to fit in But nothing here is yours not even your opinion The really fucked up part is I miss you Even after everything that we been through I love you for you that's my issue Now it's dead to me Now I have to say goodbye to you It's like your allergic to what is truth When you're away I finally breathe You're so damn fake It's all the same It's all the same It's all the same All I see to the left is the snakeheads Best of luck tryna use my name to make bread Catch a buzz just because it's that time again For the past and all the memories that stay dead You're disingenuous and you know that I gave you all my trust Which you took out your pocket You threw it stomped on it I knew what you wanted I got it so say less And it's about damn time that I take what's mine again You go chase that clout fuck around find out again And it's about damn time that I take what's mine again I won't back down ima hold my ground You go chase that clout fuck around find out again Blood drips down like I went ten rounds When I think about better days Growing from our youth to waste The dream was all sight all smell no taste I don't really sleep I pace How did we rip our page How did you get so fake How did you get so fake We Are Triumphant LLC © 2022 Website: http://www.wearetriumphant.com Facebook:   / wearetriumphant   Instagram:   / wearetriumphant   Twitter:   / wearetriumphant  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기