2023년 7월 7일 금요일

Mayday Parade - Kids In Love (Official Video)


I look back to the one and only summer timeAnd my girl was the envy of every friend of mineShe slept safely in my armsWe were so young and invincible
Closed lips, she was never one to kiss and tellThose trips in the summer never went so wellYoung love was such dumb loveCall it what you want it was still enough
And you're still out of my reachAnd you're still all of the thingsThat I want in my lifeHow could I ask you to leave me?
And we were just kids in loveThe summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn fromThe first kiss stole the breath from my lipsWhy did the last one tear us apart?
Our breath smelled of cigarettes and alcoholWe'd walk down the beach counting every starOur hearts beat inside our chestLeaving us gasping for every breath
Her smile with the wind blowing through her hairWas so contagious in the airSo satisfying and I'm still smiling
And you're still out of my reachAnd you're still all of the thingsThat I want in my lifeHow could I ask you to leave me?
And we were just kids in loveThe summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn fromThe first kiss stole the breath from my lipsWhy did the last one tear us apart
We're falling down, can we pick up the pieces?We're at an all time low, how do we get it back?We're falling down, can we pick up the pieces?
We're falling down, can we pick up the pieces now?
And we were just kids in loveThe summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn fromThe first kiss stole the breath from my lipsWhy did the last one tear us
We were just kids in loveThe summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn fromThe first kiss stole the breath from my lipsWhy did the last one tear us apart?
We were just kids in loveThe summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn fromThe first kiss stole the breath from my lipsWhy did the last one tare us apart?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기