2023년 7월 22일 토요일

Satellite Party - Wish Upon A Dog Star


Oww get your groove onNew shiny shoes on
I'm a comin' in on lust and resurgenceWith all my love I overflow the river NileRolling on for thousands of milesWe can celebrate your inner horizonOoh, we can activate our Christ teach, tooOh we'll have our fun
I am heaven in the spirit of the sunI'll meet you when the day breaks throughIt's time to shine and makeAll your dreams come trueYou wish upon a dog starYou wish upon a dog star
I've been worshiped by the buried ancientsWho asked for loveI gave them love radiationsAnd even hiding the sensations
Yeah we can celebrate our inner horizonWe can activate our Christ teach, tooOh it'll be fun!
I am heaven in the spirit of the sun (Get your groove on, new shiny shoes on)I'll meet you when the day breaks through (Rocking me nightly, shining so brightly)It's time to shine and makeAll your dreams come trueYou wish upon a dog starYou wish upon a dog star
We blink so brightly, light up the dark all nightOh hear me outI'm right up there with the brightest, I'm like a giantYeah
I am heaven in the spirit of the sun (Get your groove on, new shiny shoes on)I'll meet you when the day breaks through (Rocking me nightly, shining so brightly)It's time to shine and makeAll your dreams come trueYou wish upon a dog starYou wish upon a dog starYou wish upon a dog star

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기